Thursday 25 March 2010

Documentary Release Form

Documentary Release Form

Media production, Sussex Downs College, Eastbourne

Name and address of Contributor:

Date:

The Society (working title)

I agree to the inclusion of my contribution in this documentary, the nature of which has been explained to me. I understand that my contribution will be edited and there is no guarantee that my contribution will appear in the final film. I agree that my contribution may be used to publicise the documentary. I understand that the film will only be shown in college grounds.

My contribution has, to the best of my knowledge, been truthful and honest. I have not deliberately sought to conceal any relevant facts from the makers of this film.

Signed ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

No comments:

Post a Comment